Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Hidaka Mohei Marathon [日高村のもへいマラソン]



Hidaka Village has a running event every November. It's called the Mohei Marathon. The name comes from our village mascot, Mohei. He is a ninja that trained in a cave in our village.

The event has a half-marathon section, a 10k section, and a 3k section. I've run in the 10k section a few times. I don't really like running long distance though.

When I was in school we had to run a mile. A mile is about 1.6 kilometers. I was surprised that in school here students have to run 3 kilometers.

I'm happy to see many people that like running. And I'm happy to see so many people, about 1400 runners, come to our village every year. Good luck to everyone participating!

単語集

village 村
cave 洞窟
section 部
distance 距離
though でも・けど
mile 約1.6キロメートル
participate 参加する

分かった? 確認しよう!


日高村は毎年何のイベントを開催している?

いつ頃開催する?

「もへい」という名はどこから来た?

マークはどの部に参加したことがある?

マークは走るのが好きと言っている?

マークは何を見て喜んでいる?

このブログを聞いてみてね!


No comments:

Post a Comment